Object reference not set to an instance of an object Transla

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 15:00

Object reference not set to an instance of an object Translate

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jun-2014 00:00

Does anyone face the issue like I had. I manage to upgrade the Sitefinity from 5.0 up to 6.3. However in 6.3 I'm facing an error for language (translation) page. it's appear an error of "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." I have no idea how to debug this. Does anyone can help me ?

Thank you.

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Jun-2014 00:00

Hi Anys,

The issue you are experiencing might be related to a known issue which we have logged in our feedback portal. Here is the link for more details about the issue. We have provide a fix in Sitefinity 7.0 and what I can suggest is to upgrade to the latest Sitefinity version in order to resolve the issue.

In addition, since the issue has appeared after an upgrade, can you please make sure that you have strictly followed the upgrade steps and the upgrade instructions as described in our documentation.

Regards,
Sabrie Nedzhip
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed