Page design

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 09:01

Page design

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Jul-2014 00:00

Hi 

I'm using sitefinity,  I have create a  Module , its  name  is Products .  In my home page how can I click  different product show different content  ?  Who can help me ?    Please  see my attach file.

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Jul-2014 00:00

Is need to create page for each product  ?  ,  just like  products-->formula ,   products-->cereal   ?   just like attach file .

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Jul-2014 00:00

Hello Nimco,

Thank you for choosing Sitefinity.

Based on what I understand from your initial inquiry - you have created a module and have difficulty presenting the module item's details view. I need to know whether you have created a dynamic module with our Module builder or if you have created a custom module based on the SDK's Products sample from our GitHub repository.

If you have used the Module builder, then the details item will automatically be generated in an auto-generated page - no actions from your part are required.

If the module is build based on the GitHub sample, then you must make sure you have followed the steps provided in the sample's documentation. The detail view of the items should present itself when a list item is selected automatically so no pages are needed. I personally would recommend you use the module builder as its implementation has evolved from the time the Products sample was first created and now you can achieve the same functionality with our build in features.

Regards,
Ivan D. Dimitrov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed