How to add custom table in sitefinity7.0

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 13:15

How to add custom table in sitefinity7.0

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Jul-2014 00:00

Hi, I have a loginIn control with custom fields. I cannot use Loggin control  of sitefinity.

I have created a custom logincontrol and  i want to store its information in sitefinity database

How can i  achieve this

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Jul-2014 00:00

Hello Sunny,

I would like to kindly ask you if you could provide  more detailed information regarding this problem.

If I understood this correct, you have created a login form (with username and password) and you need to keep some values in the database (like failed password attempts or last login date)?

Can you also elaborate why you cannot use sitefinity default login control?

Regards,
Vassil Vassilev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Jul-2014 00:00

Hi Vassil,

We have already implemented  this in MVC application and site is already live. We will be migrating this project to Sitefinity7.0. We cannot use the default login control as there are other fields that we need to manage, thats why we need to create Custom table. Can you suggest what is the best way to achieve that??

This thread is closed