Publish button Not appearing on Page Edit

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 10:27

Publish button Not appearing on Page Edit

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Jul-2014 00:00

Hi All,

I'm Created one page and Published.after few days i opened Page, now i'm unable to see Publish, preview buttons. and Back to pages link also not working , and also layout button also not working.

I'm trying to Edit content block. it shows arrow mark Instead of "EDIT".

Please let me know, where i did Mistake , for reference please find attached Image

Thanks 

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Jul-2014 00:00

Hi Ajay,

As seen in the image it seems that some page template (probably based on .master page) with custom javascript libraries are causing the problem.
This is a common issue caused by conflict among custom javascript libraries versions and the ones used by Sitefinity.
You can confirm it by creating the page without custom template or just using the built-in page templates.

Please take a look to the following links about how to solve this problem:
JQuery noConflict
http://www.sitefinity.com/documentation/documentationarticles/avoid-conflicts-when-loading-multiple-versions-of-jquery

Also in case you are using the RadScriptManager in your .master pages consider to replace it by the asp ScriptManager.

Kind Regards,
Junior Dominguez
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed