Duplicate Additional URL of a page is not allowed in Multisi

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 08:18

Duplicate Additional URL of a page is not allowed in Multisite project

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Jul-2014 00:00

Hi

We have created two sites as SiteA and SiteB in multisite enabled sitefinity admin.We have same page in both the sites. Now  we have added a specific URL in the Additional URLs (one per line)
 field to the page in SiteA which will not create any problem, but when i want to add same specific URL in the Additional URLs (one per line) to the  same page in SiteB, it does not allowed to add and getting below popup error message  "The specified URL already exist:xxxx"

Please let us know if you have any solutions on the above problem.

Thanks in advance

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Jul-2014 00:00

Thanks for pointing this out, this may be a show stopper for us as we're building a multi-site CMS at the moment.

Related Data fields to custom modules don't work in multi-site either.

It looks like multi-site has been very poorly tested!

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Jul-2014 00:00

Hello guys,

@Thomas
I have tested additional URLs in Multisite scenario. On my end everything seems to work properly. I have prepared a short video that can be found as attached file.

If you can record a short video demonstrating how this issue can be replicated I will test same steps on my end. In addition please inform us which is the version of Sitefinity that you are currently using. 

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed