Pages Not created in Sitefinity 4.3

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 11:08

Pages Not created in Sitefinity 4.3

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Jul-2014 00:00

Hello Sir,

I am using your Sitefinity Version 4.3 and not able to create a page .
When i click on "Create and go to add content".
Then popup will show along with either Blank or 0.

Please reply me asap, its very urgent

Regards,
Rohin Sharma

Hello Rohin,

Can you share with us you latest errors, generated (should be at the bottom of your Error.log file)?
You can find the error.log file in ~/App_Data/Sitefinity/Logs/Error.log

Regards,
Vassil Vassilev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

ok Vassil,

Please find error file .

Also when i click on Create & Add Page button then it shown blank popup.

Please find error2.png attachment file.

Hello Rohin,

The error you are showing is from 02/27/2014.

The last generated error should be at the bottom of your file. Best is to zip&attach the entire Error.log file.

Regards,
Vassil Vassilev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

ok Vassil,

when i attached zipped file then file can't be attached and given the following error "The selected file(s) cannot be attached because it may exceed the
maximum attachment size (2 MB) or is from not allowed type (allowed:
.gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .png)."

Following file showing last generated error :

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Jul-2014 00:00

Hi Vassil,When i click on to Create New Page then the following error came Please see below : ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
07/22/2014 09:21:11
Type : System.ArgumentNullException, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
Parameter name: key
Source : mscorlib
Help link :
ParamName : key
Data : System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
TargetSite : Int32 FindEntry(TKey)
HResult : -2147467261
Stack Trace :    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.FindEntry(TKey key)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.TryGetValue(TKey key, TValue& value)

at
Microsoft.VisualStudio.Web.PageInspector.Runtime.Tracing.BrowserLinkExecutionListener.FindSourceFile(PageExecutionContext
context, RenderedSourceFile& sourceFile)
   at
Microsoft.VisualStudio.Web.PageInspector.Runtime.Tracing.BrowserLinkExecutionListener.OpenRenderRange(PageExecutionContext
context, Int32 renderedStartPosition)
   at
Microsoft.VisualStudio.Web.PageInspector.Runtime.Tracing.BrowserLinkExecutionListener.BeginContext(PageExecutionContext
context)
   at
Microsoft.VisualStudio.Web.PageInspector.Runtime.WebForms.SelectionMappingRenderTraceListener.Begin(TextWriter
writer, String file, Int32 start, Int32 length, Boolean literal)

at
Microsoft.VisualStudio.Web.PageInspector.Runtime.WebForms.SelectionMappingRenderTraceListener.BeginRendering(TextWriter
writer, Object renderedObject)
   at System.Web.UI.RenderTraceListener.RenderTraceListenerList.BeginRendering(TextWriter writer, Object renderedObject)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControlInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildrenInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ICollection children)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildren(HtmlTextWriter writer)
   at System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.RenderContents(HtmlTextWriter writer)
   at System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebControl.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControlInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildrenInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ICollection children)
   at System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebControl.RenderContents(HtmlTextWriter writer)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer)
   at System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebControl.RenderContents(HtmlTextWriter writer)
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.Fields.TextField.GetHtmlOutputForControl(Control ctrl)
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.Fields.TextField.ConstructClientSideTemplates(GenericContainer container)
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.Fields.TextField.InitializeControls(GenericContainer container)
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.SimpleView.CreateChildControls()
   at System.Web.UI.Control.EnsureChildControls()
   at System.Web.UI.WebControls.CompositeControl.get_Controls()
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.ControlTraverser.GetDepthFirst()
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.ControlTraverser.Next()
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.ControlTraverser.MoveNext()
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.ResourceLinks.FindTypedControl(String id, Type searchType, TraverseMethod method)
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.ResourceLinks.FindControl(String id, Control root)
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.ResourceLinks.SetResourceProperty(EmbeddedResourcePropertySetter resProp)
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.ResourceLinks.CreateChildControls()
   at System.Web.UI.Control.EnsureChildControls()
   at System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal()
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Additional Info:

MachineName : SMT00201
TimeStamp : 7/22/2014 3:51:11 AM
FullName : Telerik.Sitefinity.Utilities, Version=4.3.1885.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b28c218413bdf563
AppDomainName : /LM/W3SVC/50/ROOT-1-130504734349903140
ThreadIdentity : Chris
WindowsIdentity : SMT00201\Anurag.Sharma
Requested
URL :
localhost:10877/.../ContentViewInsertDialog

Category: ErrorLog

Priority: 0

EventId: 90000

Severity: Error

Title:Enterprise Library Exception Handling

Machine: SMT00201

App Domain: /LM/W3SVC/50/ROOT-1-130504734349903140

ProcessId: 4952

Process Name: C:\Program Files (x86)\IIS Express\iisexpress.exe

Thread Name:

Win32 ThreadId:5548

Extended Properties:
----------------------------------------  Please resply me it on priority asap.Otherwise i loose our new client.Please Regards,Rohin Sharma

Hi Vassil,

When i click on Page create button the the following error will come up.

Please find attachment file and resolve it asap.

Regards,

Rohin Sharma

Hello Rohin,

A possible cause for this could be max page nodes allowed setting. You could try increasing the number and check if this solves it.

Please browse in Administration >> Settings >> Advanced >> Pages and set Max Page SiteMap Nodes to 2000. Click save. After, you need to find the SitefinitySiteMap section in the webconfig and add: maxPageNodes="2000" so it should look something like this:

<add name="SitefinitySiteMap" type="Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.SitefinitySiteMap, Telerik.Sitefinity" taxonomyProvider="OpenAccessDataProvider" pageTaxonomy="Pages"rootNode="FrontendSiteMap" pageProvider="OpenAccessDataProvider"maxPageNodes="2000"/>

I hope this helps. Please, add the configurations on your end and get back to me with the results.

Regards,
Vassil Vassilev
Telerik

Hello Vassil,

Thanks for your reply, but when i change Max Page Nodes from "100" to "2000" then the following message will appear

"Unsupported Request
PUT to acfx.com/.../ not supported.
Reference #8.8a5532b8.1406019782.6a2cbe03"

Please help me asap.

Regards,

Rohin Sharma

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Jul-2014 00:00

The type or namespace name 'News' does not exist in the namespace 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules'
plz help me when i upgraded from 5.0 to 5.2

Update from 5.0 - 5.2, News does not exist in the namespace Telerik.SiteFinity

Hello,

Regarding the "News" issue there is a forum thread, where this has been already discussed: Update from 5.0 - 5.2, News does not exist in the namespace Telerik.SiteFinity

Regarding the "Unsupported Request" - Is it possible that you're firewall is blocking the PUT verb? Since this is a problem that isn't in our competence and is out of the scope of Sitefinity, I strongly recommend discussing this problem with your System administrator.

Regards,
Vassil Vassilev
Telerik

Hello Vassil,

I have also gone through the link Update from 5.0 - 5.2, News does not exist in the namespace Telerik.SiteFinity, but unfortunately didn't get any solution .

So that's why i need your help  to resolve this .

Regards,

Rohin Sharma

Hello Rohin,

What I could suggest is to create an empty project and move the control into that project. If it compiles successfully, than the issues is most likely related with your references.

Regards,
Vassil Vassilev
Telerik

May be it is possible, but there are already combinations of projects dll and others references.

So it is  difficult to achieve this process.

Can you please provide me the solution in an existing project ?

Regards,

Rohin

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jul-2014 00:00

Thanks so much Vassil for your help regarding the following issue "Update from 5.0 - 5.2, News does not exist in the namespace Telerik.SiteFinity".

we have gone through the document once again and now it had been resolved.

Thanks so much again Vassil.

Hello Vassil,

Please let me know that, Is it possible to upgrade Sitefinity Version 5.2 to 7.1(lastest version) directly.

Please reply me asap.

Regards,

Rohin Sharma

Hello Rohin,

Yes, Since Sitefinity 7.1, an upgrade is always made to our latest release in just one step. If you decide to perform an upgrade, please consult with our Upgrade article.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Vassil Vassilev
Telerik

ok thanks so much,

can you please let me know is it possible to directly upgrade from version 4.3 to 7.0.

Please reply me asap.

Hello Vassil,

When i run a project then the following error occurs :

"The
CREATE UNIQUE INDEX statement terminated because a duplicate key was
found for the object name 'dbo.sf_page_node_sf_permissions' and the
index name 'pk_sf_page_node_sf_permissions'. The duplicate key value is
(f669d9a7-009d-4d83-ddaa-000000000002, 0)."

Hello Vassil,
When i run a project then the following error occurs :
"The

CREATE UNIQUE INDEX statement terminated because a duplicate key was

found for the object name 'dbo.sf_page_node_sf_permissions' and the

index name 'pk_sf_page_node_sf_permissions'. The duplicate key value is

(f669d9a7-009d-4d83-ddaa-000000000002, 0)."

Hello,

Could not load file or assembly
'Telerik.Sitefinity.Analytics.Server.Infrastructure, Version=4.3.1885.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The
located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly
reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

This error occur when i'll upgrade to 7.1 version.

Hello,

As Sitefinity Steve is offline I will copy/paste the solution it provides:

Avoid Version errors with Assembly Binding

This is the code to bind the most commonly used assemblies

<runtime>
    <assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1">
        <dependentAssembly>
            <assemblyIdentity name="Telerik.Sitefinity" publicKeyToken="b28c218413bdf563" culture="neutral"/>
            <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-65535.65535.65535.65535" newVersion=""/>
        </dependentAssembly>
        <dependentAssembly>
            <assemblyIdentity name="Telerik.Sitefinity.Model" publicKeyToken="b28c218413bdf563" culture="neutral"/>
        </dependentAssembly>
        <dependentAssembly>
            <assemblyIdentity name="Telerik.Web.UI" publicKeyToken="121fae78165ba3d4" culture="neutral"/>
        </dependentAssembly>
    </assemblyBinding>
</runtime>

Add this to your web.config, and you shouldn't need to wait anymore for control vendors in the marketplace to recompile against the latest release.
So obviously missing here are the "newVersion" numbers.  Just browse over to your bin directory and inspect the properties of the above DLLs to get the version # to paste in.  So if you just updated to 4.2.0.0 then put that in as the newversion.

Resource: How To | Sitefinity Steve

Regards,
Vassil Vassilev
Telerik

Thanks once again Vassil

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Jul-2014 00:00

Hi Vassil,

I have upgraded my Current Sitefinity Version 4.3 to Version 7.1. When I try to run a page I am getting the following error.

Telerik.OpenAccess.OpenAccessException = "The referenced OpenAccessContext or 'IObjectScope' is already closed (UnsynchronizedPMProxy)."

Following is the some code:

private Dictionary<PageNode, List<PageNode>> _frontNodes;
        private IList<PageNode> _allPageNodes;
        public IList<PageNode> GetAllPublishedFrontEndNodes(CultureInfo cultureInfo)

if(_allPageNodes == null)

using(var app = App.WorkWith())

_allPageNodes = app.Pages().LocatedIn(PageLocation.Frontend).ThatArePublished(cultureInfo).ThatAreForLanguage(cultureInfo).Get().ToList();

return _allPageNodes;

While debugging I found that when my debugger is inside the using statement in above code, _allPageNodes get all the nodes and showInNavigation property of every node is accessible.

I am using above method in the code given below where I am getting 'IObjectScope' error.

public Dictionary<PageNode, List<PageNode>> GetPageNodes(CultureInfo cultureInfo, bool navigation = true, string getRoot = "")

_frontNodes = new Dictionary<PageNode, List<PageNode>>();

var allNodes = GetAllPublishedFrontEndNodes(cultureInfo);

//getting those websites that are considered as root
            var rootNodes = allNodes.Where(p => p.ParentId == SiteInitializer.CurrentFrontendRootNodeId);

if(string.IsNullOrEmpty(getRoot) && navigation)

allNodes = allNodes.Where(n => n.ShowInNavigation).ToList(); //-----This LINE SHOWS ERROR--------
                rootNodes = rootNodes.Where(n => n.ShowInNavigation).ToList();

else if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(getRoot))

allNodes = allNodes.Where(n => n.ShowInNavigation).ToList();
                rootNodes = rootNodes.Where(n => n.ShowInNavigation && n.Title.PersistedValue == getRoot).ToList();

//just a 2 levels deep...
            foreach (var node in rootNodes.OrderBy(r => r.Ordinal))
                _frontNodes.Add(node, new List<PageNode>());

var nodeId = node.Id;

var subPages = allNodes.Where(p => p.ParentId == nodeId);

foreach (var subNode in subPages.OrderBy(r => r.Ordinal))                 

_frontNodes[node].Add(subNode);

//var subNodeId = subNode.Id;

//var subSubPages = allNodes.Where(p => p.ParentId == subNodeId);

//foreach (var subSubNode in subSubPages.OrderBy(r => r.Ordinal))
                    //
                    //    var test = subSubNode;
                    //

return _frontNodes;

Any help regarding above would be highly appreciated.

Hi Rohin,

Similar issues are caused by a query pulling dynamic items out of cache. As dynamic items cannot exist without the DynamicManager, the .Net garbage collector releases the manager from the memory (as it is not used by your code anymore) and then if you pull those items from cache you will get "IObjectScope is already closed".

Keeping those items in a List, will prevent the garbage collector from disposing the DynamicManager.

I could advise you to open separate forum thread for each issue as our forum users can easily find specific problems and their solutions.

Hope this information helps.

Regards,
Vassil Vassilev
Telerik

ok Thanks, ill create another thread regarding the same.

This thread is closed