How to create custom property of a Custom Form Controls

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:00

How to create custom property of a Custom Form Controls

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Jul-2014 00:00

Hi,

I have developed one custom form widget with designer for file Upload and submit button controls.

I need to introduce custom  property like MinFileSize/MaxFileSize for my widget to restrict the file size range.

I am able to get the properties in my Edit Widget Window but it is not reflacting to the code behing.I need to put the server side validation  for the Size but I am not able to get the entered value persist at codebehind.

Here I hv attached some file for referance.

Please help me out on this .

I am going to demonstrate this app to the client to purchase licence version for sitefinity.

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Jul-2014 00:00

Hello Ruchira,

This functionality is available out-of-the-box in the File upload form field.

From other hand, please check if the values of the properties could be get on the widget's initialize controls and if the values are saved correctly in the designer.

If this do not helps, please attache your widget with the designer in order to test and inspect it.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed