How to store Related Item Data

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 11:11

How to store Related Item Data

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2014 00:00

Hi, may anyone have some issue like this. I need help how to store related item data on dynamic content particular related item.

i try use function 

myDynamicModuleVariable.Organizer.DataItem.CreateRelation(MyGuid, String.Empty, "Telerik.Sitefinity.DynamicTypes.Model.MyContentRelatedSample", "FieldName");

it works and data appear on dynamic content sitefinity administration, but can't delete or editable also cant retrieve data when i binding to DataGrid. Is something missing or error with my way to store related items value ?

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Aug-2014 00:00

Hello Antony,

The proper way of adding a related data field to your module is presented in our Documentation. For further reference, please refer to the full RelatedData API.

Regards,
Ivan D. Dimitrov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Aug-2014 00:00

Hi ivan thank you for your reply..

i'm already solved issue.. My mistake retrieve related content using status "live" thats why the content not synchronize although stored. it must be using status "master" to retrieve content.

This thread is closed