RadEditor with old sitefinity linksEditorDialog

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 20:30

RadEditor with old sitefinity linksEditorDialog

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Sep-2014 00:00

I'm working on a migrated project. The original radEditor from 3.7 sp4 when I selected the linkEditorDialog I was able to type in a link or pick a sitefinity link. In 6.3.5000 I dropped a radEditor to my designer and click on the same 'add link' button I get a link manager but it's missing the sitefinity portion (page selector). This is important so I can benefit from Sitefinitys url auto/updated for pages etc etc. 

Can someone point me to how to get the pagePicker in the linkManager?

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Oct-2014 00:00

Hi Richard,

Since the version 4 we have the ContentBlock widget in the Toolbox which is based on a RadEditor control adapted for Sitefinity that allows to insert links to external resources or internal pages as shown in this short video.

Best Regards,
Junior Dominguez
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Nov-2014 00:00

Hi Junior,

I've made a custom widget. Then I dropped in the radeditor tag and referenced it at the top. But when you include the radeditor this way, you don't get the same page selector. 

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Nov-2014 00:00

Hi Richard,

I am sorry I didn't understand the whole scenario. Can you please prove an image or short video so I can have a bigger picture of the problem?

Best Regards,
Junior Dominguez
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Dec-2014 00:00

I am revisiting this.

What the problem is, I am adding a RadEditor to a custom widget. But the radEditor does not have the Sitefinity page selector. Just a generic url editor which is great, because it handles anchors, but it does not allow to pick a page from the site. 

video

screencast.com/.../imuDgPmh

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Dec-2014 00:00

I was going about it wrong. Use the HtmlField as per this link

www.sitefinity.com/.../wrapped-editible-content-block-control

This thread is closed