Sales by Period

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 19:25

Sales by Period

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Oct-2014 00:00

Hello all,

I have a user that would like to have the Sale by Period report modified to include the order date and the first and last names of the customer.

Is it possible to modify the existing report or will I need to add a new custom report?  If I need to add a new custom report is there a good example available on how to do this?

Thank you

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Oct-2014 00:00

Hello Bill,

The best approach you have available is to add another grid to the sales by period backend page due to the fact that the control used there is highly non-extensible. In order to add the additional grid, please go to Administration->Backend Pages and locate the Reports page. 

Next you will need to create the control. I can advise you use a RadGrid bound to your orders. For further information on how to query orders, please consult our Documentation. Make sure you apply advanced data binding to the grid in order to use all of its filtering functionality.

Regards,
Ivan D. Dimitrov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed