Processing for Dashboard Service?

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 18:17

Processing for Dashboard Service?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Oct-2014 00:00

I am working on a project where I need to import over a million records into Sitefinity.  In my testing, I am seeing a large number of calls in my output window.  These calls are slowing down my import tremendously.  Is there anyway I can turn this off?

In-Memory LINQ processing required for Extent<Telerik.Sitefinity.Dashboard.Model.DashboardLogEntry>().OrderByDescending(e => e.Timestamp).Skip(1000).Union(Extent<Telerik.Sitefinity.Dashboard.Model.DashboardLogEntry>().Where(e => (e.Timestamp < value(Telerik.Sitefinity.Dashboard.DashboardModule+<>c__DisplayClass40).removeToDate)))
Executed on database : Extent<Telerik.Sitefinity.Dashboard.Model.DashboardLogEntry>().OrderByDescending(e => e.Timestamp).Skip(1000)

In my output

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Oct-2014 00:00

To anyone else running into this message, disabling the dashboard service while doing mass imports will get rid of the message and will speed up the processing of all your data.

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Oct-2014 00:00

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the solution with the community.

Regards,
Stefani Tacheva
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed