Widget Designer Properties Different with frontend

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 07:37

Widget Designer Properties Different with frontend

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Nov-2014 00:00

I just created a new widget and facing a issue, the widget has 2 checkbox input and one of the check box passing value correct, and another one value incorrect in FRONT END Web.

My problem Flow  :

1. Create a page,

2. Drag widget MyCustomWidget

3. Edit > Checkbox 1 True, Checkbox 2 True. (fyi, Default value of the both is false)

4. Preview > Show Correct. (ex. localhost/.../Preview) the value still correct True and True.

5. Do Publish. and view the page (ex. http://localhost/mypagename/without Action/Preview  the value incorrect and return False and True (one of the properties return incorrect)

Please kindly your help any kind problem like me ?

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Nov-2014 00:00

Hello,

You will need to debug the widget in order to find out why 1 of the controls sends the correct value while the other does not. I would guess that the problem might be in the designer's javascript and more specifically on applyChanges function. I have attached one sample widget that works correctly on my end for your reference.

Regards,
Pavel Benov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Nov-2014 00:00

hi, Pavel

Thank you, already solve.. i just create new one widget and using thunder to generate correct way designer

This thread is closed