Getting Error "SingleFieldIdentity refers to unresolvab

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 21:19

Getting Error "SingleFieldIdentity refers to unresolvable type" when running site in debug mode with Visual Studio

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Nov-2014 00:00

I am having an issue with my website, which runs on Sitefinity, in debug mode in Visual Studio.  Below are the details around the error I am seeing along with an attachment of the exact error message.  If anyone has seen this error before and has a work around please reply to my post. 

Sitefinity Version: 7.0.5100
Visual Studio Version: Visual Studio 2013 Update 4
.NET Framework: 4.5

Error Description:
When I try to run my web site with Visual Studio 2013 in debug mode I get and error message immediately.  See the screenshot and the error details from the error.log file in Sitefinity.  I have never seen this error before.

Error Log:

----------------------------------------
Timestamp: 11/19/2014 8:50:49 PM

Message: HandlingInstanceID: 42cb91f8-5632-4657-80b8-241bc1809a04
An exception of type 'Telerik.OpenAccess.Exceptions.InvalidOperationException' occurred and was caught.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11/19/2014 15:50:49
Type : Telerik.OpenAccess.Exceptions.InvalidOperationException, Telerik.OpenAccess, Version=2014.1.403.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7ce17eeaf1d59342
Message : SingleFieldIdentity refers to unresolvable type Telerik.Sitefinity.GenericContent.Model.ContentItem. OID=9b8b93ae-148b-60dd-bf99-ff000050ed76 (Wrong configuration or class not enhanced?)
Source : Unity_ILEmit_DynamicClasses
Help link :
InnerExceptions :
FailedObject :
BackendError :
Reason : InvalidOperation
CanRetry : True
Data : System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
TargetSite : Telerik.Sitefinity.GenericContent.Model.ContentItem GetContent(System.Guid)
HResult : -2146233088
Stack Trace :    at DynamicModule.ns.Wrapped_OpenAccessContentProvider_be7fc18baf854f04b7733f86cf7c09a8.GetContent(Guid id)
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.GenericContent.ContentManager.GetContent(Guid id)
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.GenericContent.Web.UI.ContentBlock.InitializeControls(GenericContainer container)
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.SimpleView.CreateChildControls()
   at System.Web.UI.Control.EnsureChildControls()
   at System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal()
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Additional Info:

MachineName : hidden
TimeStamp : 11/19/2014 8:50:49 PM
FullName : Telerik.Sitefinity.Utilities, Version=7.0.5100.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b28c218413bdf563
AppDomainName : /LM/W3SVC/4/ROOT-1-130609037783264317
ThreadIdentity :
WindowsIdentity : hidden
Requested URL : hidden

Category: ErrorLog

Priority: 0

EventId: 90000

Severity: Error

Title:Enterprise Library Exception Handling

Machine: hidden
App Domain: /LM/W3SVC/4/ROOT-1-130609037783264317

ProcessId: 10548

Process Name: c:\windows\system32\inetsrv\w3wp.exe

Thread Name:

Win32 ThreadId:10452

Extended Properties:
----------------------------------------

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Nov-2014 00:00

Hi Craig,

We have seen this exception on several occasions. Unfortunately the clients experiencing the behavior have not provided their solution files in order for us to investigate this. I can recommend you submit a support ticket where you can supply your files and me or one of my teammates can have a look into the issue in further depth. Once we are done, feel free to share the fix in this thread.

Regards,
Ivan D. Dimitrov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed