Invalid root node configured for pages.

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 15:09

Invalid root node configured for pages.

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Dec-2014 00:00

Hi All,

I am getting following error while i am trying to run my solution and trying to access the Sitefinity Dashboards page,

Server Error in '/' Application.Invalid root node configured for pages. No root node with the name of "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000".Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Invalid root node configured for pages. No root node with the name of "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000".

Can anyone help me for solving this issue?

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Dec-2014 00:00

Hi Aloy,

Please follow the instructions in this KB article in order to get rid of this exception. Further details on the error can be found in this forum thread.

Regards,
Ivan D. Dimitrov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Jul-2016 00:00

The KB Link is broken.

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Jul-2016 00:00

Hi Shriyal,

Below is the link of the article location in the knowledge base:

http://www.sitefinity.com/developer-network/knowledge-base/details/when-sitefinity-project-is-deployed-to-production-server-an-invalid-root-node-configured-for-pages.-no-root-node-with-the-name-of-frontendsitemap-error-is-thrown

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik by Progress

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed