how resolve missing page custom field (image selector)

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 03:22

how resolve missing page custom field (image selector)

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Dec-2014 00:00

I just missing custom field for page, and now the content a lot on there. when edit page properties our custom field (image selector) called "Thumbnails" not show.. any idea to solve my issues ? thx and appreciated for your help.

FYi, SF7.0

Hi Aseven7,

I'm not sure if I understand the question correctly, but it seems that it worked before? Do you have this problem for example on your production environment, or your local environment. What did you do that it didn't work anymore?

I guess you can try to add the field again in the custom page properties. I think that for some reason your .config file isn't updated or deployed, so you miss the field inside the UI. If you add the field again, I think that the data will show up.

Let me know how that works for you?

Best regards,
Daniel

hi daniel,

We already trying your suggestion before but keep not works although config file updated (i have got this problem before, but I think this is different one so i post forum). Thanks for your answer, Yes data on frontend show up.. but backend entry field not showing.

We found last solution. So, we decide to create another one field and re-entry our data. Thanks for your answer. 

Regards,

This thread is closed