States Dropdown in forms

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 15:25

States Dropdown in forms

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Dec-2014 00:00

Hello,

I am new to sitefinity. i am using latest version 7.2.5. i am designing a form and i need a dropdown list with states(US). its very difficult to enter each value in the dropdown list.  please let me know if there is a way to achieve this?

Thanks,

Kiran

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Dec-2014 00:00

Hi Kiran,

With current implementation of Sitefinity forms module there is no widget with address field available out of the box. We have already submitted a feature request in our Feedback portal where you can cast your vote for increasing its popularity.

Add countlies dropdown field for Forms

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Dec-2014 00:00

Hi Kiran,

Until the feature request is resolved you can use your own custom form field. You can use Sitefinity Thunder for its creation and bind the control to your own data source.

Regards,
Bilyana
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed