Display a web site in a page

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 07:50

Display a web site in a page

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Dec-2014 00:00

Hi

Is there any control in Telerik Sitefinity with which I can display a web site as it is inside an aspx page?

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Dec-2014 00:00

Not sure what you mean but it sounds like you need a custom widget with an iframe in its template.

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Dec-2014 00:00

Hello Nivy,

Instead of using a custom widget you could use the content block widget instead. When you switch over to html mode you will be able to enter your code for the iframe straight in there.

Regards,
Bilyana
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Jan-2015 00:00

Hi Bilyana

Will the iframe container persist if I click on any items inside the iframe or will the site name on the address bar change on doing so?

Regards

Nivy

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Jan-2015 00:00

Hi Nivy,

The way links in the iframe behave depends on their target attribute. I suggest you describe your exact use case in a support ticket, so that we can give you our best recommendation.

Regards,
Bilyana
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed