Developing widget designer with multiple tag selectors

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 16:18

Developing widget designer with multiple tag selectors

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Jan-2015 00:00

Hi guys,

I am trying to prettify the designer for a responsive calendar (bootstrap-calendar.azurewebsites.net/) I've pulled in off the internet. I created the designer using Thunder then followed the instructions here: www.sitefinity.com/.../creating-a-custom-widget-designer-using-sitefinity-and-sitefinity-thunder-part-2 . I am running into an issue though, as I want to use multiple tag selectors to control what color events show up as in the calendar. i.e. holidays are tagged holiday, and show up a certain color, training events show up as another color, etc. The problem I am running in to is only the first tag selector works. The rest of them do not save the tags that are selected upon hitting apply. They are rendering the selectors, and they are partially functional, but they do not save any tags.

Any thoughts on what is going on here?

Edit: Nevermind! I had a copy paste error in the code-behind for the designer. I failed to rename some variables.

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Jan-2015 00:00

Hello Maunil,

We are glad you have managed to find the and fix the issue. We recommend to verify the ids of the controls referenced and whether it is a script widget or designer, to check for possible differences in controls registrations, namespaces and variables in the javascript, as well.
Contact us whether we can help further.

Regards,
Nikola Zagorchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed