Display 12 hours Date Time Format on Start Event and End Eve

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 13:52

Display 12 hours Date Time Format on Start Event and End Event in Sitefinity Calendar event Popup on frontend

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Jan-2015 00:00

Hi,

I am using Sitefinity 7.3 and i want to display 12 hours date time format in calendar event popup how to achieve it  also send attched files 

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Jan-2015 00:00

Hello Manish,

There is feature request for such functionality logged in the Feedback portal, where you could vote for it and subscribe receiving notifications on status change.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Nov-2015 00:00

hi,
how to change calender event popup DateTime format to 12 hours ?please replay as soon as possible

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Nov-2015 00:00

Hi Vakeel,

You can check this KB article how you can extend the field:
http://www.sitefinity.com/developer-network/knowledge-base/details/how-to-change-the-time-format-of-the-date-field-when-creating-events-in-sitefinity

I hope this helps

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed