Unhandled exception when creating a project.

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 12:29

Unhandled exception when creating a project.

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Jan-2015 00:00

Hi folks I have a couple of questions.

We installed the trial version of Sitefinity. I`ve created a project on my machine and everything seems to be running well. I started developing and getting a sense of the CMS. I uploaded the project on TFS and my colleague got the sources, but when he builds the solution its seems of all the refrences are missing and does not compile because it does not find the namespace  Telerik.Sitefinity.Cloud.WindowsAzure in the class AzureWebRole.cs,

1.What to do so when creating a project the corresponding side can work freely.

When he tries to create a project he gets the following exception. I`ve attached a file with the error.  ==> Application Exception. No signature key is proved. 

2. What should be done so he can create a project?

What I find strange is that the default project is getting hosted and the solution is being build without problems but others project which are added are problematic.

Resolution to second problem - > The problem was that when added a project which is offline and the references are missing this was the exception caught when trying to create a new project. I moved all projects which are "problematic" and hosted a new project, but still can understand how to fix the issue with the project under source control

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Jan-2015 00:00

Hi Martin,

In your other post, you mentioned, that now the dll-s are located and that you managed to start the project. Are you all set?

I would also suggest that you use the project manager only for the initial project creation and any project upgrades, that you do in the future. For the actual hosting of the application it would be best if you host the project on IIS.

Regards
Bilyana
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed