Analytics dosent respond in production environment

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 19:25

Analytics dosent respond in production environment

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Jan-2015 00:00

I have a site where I can reach and log into, select the google analytics account and see the dashboard for analytics in our development environment however I cannot get past selecting the google analytics account in the production environment, when you click the next button, nothing happens.

I have compared the code in both environments and they are the same. What could be the difference? Data? Permissions? What affects this?

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Jan-2015 00:00

Hello Kevin,

Can you describe more detailed the steps performed?

In addition, do you have any Browser errors or recorder in the log files? It will be very helpful if you could provide them or at least paste the error message?
~/App_Data/Sitefinity/Logs (remove the files in advance, reproduce the case and attach all the generated files or search for appropriate errors logged)

I hope the information above helps.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Jan-2015 00:00

I have no logs in the App_Data folder. I have two browser errors when in Chrome's developer tools and looking at the "console" tab.

1. 404 on a line in the css file, this would not cause the issue at hand;

2. Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function. This points to line 141 in the Analytics html              code:

<script type="text/javascript">
                      if (jQuery(".sfSiteSelectorMenuWrp").length > 0)   <------ Here
                      jQuery("body").addClass("sfHasMultiSite");
               </script>

When trying to access the analytics, I log into the Sitefinity portal, select "Marketing" > "Analytics" > Click on the Sitefinity Analytics Administrator > Next Step > enter GA Credentials > Get Analytics Accounts > select the Analytics Account > click on Save Settings and nothing happens.

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Feb-2015 00:00

Hello Kevin,

The error provide is related to the multisite dropdown menu and is not related to the Analytic module issue.

Could you please confirm the Sitefinity version used.

Could you please try to remove the AnalyticsConfig.config file under:
~/App_Data/Sitefinity/Configuration

which should prompt you to start setting of the Analytics module from the beginning.

In case this do not helps I would recommend you to open a support ticket in order to inspect your project more detailed.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed