Post to Sitefinity Mailing List from an external webform

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 05:58

Post to Sitefinity Mailing List from an external webform

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Jan-2015 00:00

I have a subscribe webform on another external website that I would like to post directly into my SiteFinity mailing list.

Hhow do I get the List's SiteFinity URL to include this external site's subscribe webform's Post action?

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Feb-2015 00:00

Hello Clint,

What I can suggest is that when the user subscribes using the webform in the external website to call a webform you have created in your Sitefinity project and pass the information entered by the user for example in the query string.

Then in the Sitefinity webform you can get the desired information about the subscriber from the query string and create it using the API. Please refer to the following documentation article for more details about creating subscribers.

After you create the subscriber, you can add it to the desired mailing list using the sample code from the following article.

Regards,
Sabrie Nedzhip
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed