Javascript is not working after login

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 12:53

Javascript is not working after login

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Feb-2015 00:00

Hi All,

I'm Using Sitefinity 7.0, I'm facing Javascript issue, 

If i run the site its working Good but once i login to dashboard in one tab and run the site in other tab on that time javascript not working.

Please help me how to solve this issue.

Thanks,

Ajay Reddy

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Feb-2015 00:00

Hello Ajay,

Can you please provide more details about the steps you take on your side and the exact issue you are experiencing? Can you please also let me know the error message you are getting? It would be also great help if you can record a video demonstrating how the issue is reproduced. This will help to get better picture of the issue and help you to resolve it.

In addition to this, when the issue started appearing? Is it after you have deployed your website to production or after you have upgraded your project? Is there any changes you have made to your project or configurations which might have caused the issue?

Regards,
Sabrie Nedzhip
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed