OpenID authentication (Thinktecture)

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:03

OpenID authentication (Thinktecture)

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Feb-2015 00:00

Hello,

I have an Thinktecture STS and I am trying to connect a Sitefinity site to this server.
Is this possible? Can I do this with Owin middleware (like with a WebApi or MVC website)?

Greetings
Jens

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Feb-2015 00:00

Hi Jens,

I have answered your question in the support thread you posted. Here is my answer for the community to benefit from:
"Sitefinity supports Sign On with third party applications. Abundant information on this can be found in this and this blog posts.

Regarding your Thinktecture server, here is a GitHub example I found that you may find useful" 

Regards,
Ivan D. Dimitrov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Feb-2015 00:00

Hello Ivan,

Thanks for your reaction. I already had a working Thinktecture Identityserver. The
only thing that I need is a tutorial to connect to the Thinktecture Identityserver, I can't
seem to get that form the blogs you send me. For starters I don't have the "Add STS reference" or "Identity and Access" in my VS2013. Those posts are from 2013 and the link you send is Thinktecture identityserver v2 and I am on version v3, so I can't seem to find the information to setup Sitefinity to use the STS on these blog posts, maybe it's outdated?

Greetings.

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Feb-2016 00:00

Did you come up with a solution Jens? I am attempting to do the same thing and am struggling putting the pieces together. Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Apr-2016 00:00

Hi,

Could somebody find a way to do this?

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Apr-2016 00:00

I have a solution that works. I've written a module that can be installed into SF and will hookup to IdentityServer3. If you're interested, email me at solo812 /@/ live.com

This thread is closed