Text Editor - add extra formatting options

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 11:17

Text Editor - add extra formatting options

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Feb-2015 00:00

I want to be able to add in some additional formatting options into the Text Editor, specifically the FormatBlock dropdown list, as in the attached image.  So for example, I want to add a div element to this list.

I know that you can edit the default tool set in Admin > Settings > Text Editor, but I'm not sure how I go about doing what I want.

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Feb-2015 00:00

Hello Neil,

This dropdown shows the paragraph styles. You can define them from the text editor configuration files the following way:

<paragraphs>
       <paragraph name="<H1>Heading 1</H1>" value="<H1>"/>
       <paragraph name="<H2 style='font-family: Trebuchet MS;'>Heading 2</H2>" value="<H2 style='font-family: Trebuchet MS;'>"/>
       <paragraph name="<H3 class='serif'>Heading 3</H3>" value="<H3 class='serif'>"/>
   </paragraphs>

We have provided further information in the support ticket. Feel free t share it with the community.

Regards,
Nikola Zagorchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed