Creating Pages Using Native API/Fluent API

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 19:40

Creating Pages Using Native API/Fluent API

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Feb-2015 00:00

Hello,

I am trying to create pages using Native API/Fluent API in visual studio, i am not sure how to start? After opening my project in visual studio where/how do i need to add the code to create the pages? Please provide an example. I saw link in the sitefinity but it doesn't provide information from scratch.

docs.sitefinity.com/for-developers-create-pages

Thank you

Kiran

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Feb-2015 00:00

Hi Kiran,

The easiest way to create a page programmatically is to add a new webform to your project and then put the code sample provided in our documentation in it. The approach is the same both for Native and Fluent API.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Feb-2015 00:00

Hi Kaloyan,

Thanks for the response. I added a new webform and put the code sample and rebuild the solution. when i go back to administration i didn't see the page created. am i missing anything in here? let me know.

Thanks,

Kiran

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Mar-2015 00:00

Hello Kiran,

The sample provided in our documentation points how a page can be created using SItefinity API. In order to do this you have to call the method with the following parameters:

string pageName, bool isHomePage, Guid parentPageNodeId

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed