Where is the FormsModule class?

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 15:45

Where is the FormsModule class?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Mar-2015 00:00

Where would I edit the forms module class? I'm trying to implement an AJAX submission for the forms module and would like to follow this:

docs.sitefinity.com/for-developers-submit-forms-using-ajax-call

Where do I edit this code? I can't find anything in my solutions explorer when searching for the string "FormsModule".

You should only need to follow the last bit and set the property on the widget to get ajax submit

Enable the AJAX submit call in the Form widget You enable the AJAX submit functionality by editing the Advanced settings of the Form widget: Open the designer of the Form widget.Click Advanced.In the UseAjaxSubmit input field, enter true.

What is it you're trying to do above the basic ajax submit\save?

Yeah, I found and set that setting. But I need to map form fields to certain values and pass to a specific url. It's a little but tough to figure out how to do that though. Not much info anywhere.

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Mar-2015 00:00

Hi Ed,

Using the EventHub you can subscribe for "iformvalidatingevent" where you have a collection of all the fields.
Then you can get the field value you need as describe in the example here and implement your custom logic.

I hope this information helps.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed