Personify Connector for Sitefinity 7.1.3!

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 16:43

Personify Connector for Sitefinity 7.1.3!

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Mar-2015 00:00

we have started new project to integrate Personify 7.5 e-Business controls with Sitefinity 7.1.5. 

when we drop product listing control, filtering, pagination or sorting functionality doesn't work out of the box controls; Wondering what kind of tweaking we might need to do to make this control work.

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Mar-2015 00:00

Do you have any details? ...are they webforms widgets, do they use viewstate or querystring, url routing?

...you have tried editing the page properties and enabling the viewstate\etc as well right?

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Mar-2015 00:00

Thank you very much Steve for responding... I was trying to figure
out through fiddler; why things are not working … I noticed Sitefinity using ‘jquery.min.1.4.2.js’
and required jquery.min.1.7.2.js or above to make personify control works.

I have placed the newer version of jQuery in the root\JS folder
and update the main master in a folder root\App_Master\Main.Master – but somehow
it still keep looking for older version (1.4.2). And I make sure on physical
file level there is no reference of older jQuery (1.4.2).

But on the page source HTML I still can see it’s trying to include
older version. I guess coming from Sitefinity DB? Don know how to fix this
problem!

so if I rename jquery.min.1.4.2.js file ... and jquery.min.1.7.2.js remain there in root\JS folder; pagination start working ...

if revert back renamed jquery.min.1.4.2.js .. it start asking to include jquery.min.1.7.1.js or higher.

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Mar-2015 00:00

1.4?  ...you sure on your Sitefinity version?  Should be 1.8.3, soon 1.11.

If you rightclick a frontend page and search for 'generator' what version does it say?

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Mar-2015 00:00

Steve, Sitefinity version is 7.1.5.

That's not a sitefinity version though?  It should be like <meta name="Generator" content="Sitefinity 7.3.5613.0 PU" /> or something

Oh sorry I used abbreviation … I meant to say 7.1.5200.0.

yeah we are using bit older version due to Sitefinity comparability with personify.

Okay awesome, so that version of sitefinity should be delivering jQuery 1.8.3 by default.  You can check by going into the backend advanced settings, Pages->ScriptManager (see attached)

That jQuery is delivered using the ResourceLinks widget which you should have in your masterpage?

<sf:ResourceLinks ID="resourcesLinks" runat="server">
        <sf:ResourceFile JavaScriptLibrary="JQuery" />
    </sf:ResourceLinks>

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Mar-2015 00:00

Thank you Steve, for the letting me find that out .. I have the same on my machine.
I believe something else on that page (which is personify control) might be using using older version of jQuery. If i found the solution i should be updating this thread. Thanks much for your time and help.

This thread is closed