Sitefinity Partial Search With Highlighted Results

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 16:29

Sitefinity Partial Search With Highlighted Results

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Mar-2015 00:00

i've implement the custom search as described in the article:

www.sitefinity.com/.../implementing-sitefinity-partial-match-search

before implementing customization, my search results shows "highlightedresult"  field, but unfortunately after customization, i can't receive "highlightedresult" which is my client requirement.

please suggest how can i achieve the partial search with "highlightedresult" .

Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Apr-2015 00:00

Hi Ehsan,

This functionality is now available out of the box.

For more information you can check that article.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Apr-2015 00:00

Hi,

i'm using the sitefinity 7.2, and try to implement the article mentioned in your referred article. it seems that this is supported in  sitefinity 7.3.

can you share a way to implement the partial word search in sitefinity 7.2. its very important requirement of our client and we have spent too much time and unable to find a solution for sitefinity 7.2  

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Apr-2015 00:00

Hello Kashif,

The blog post in question is the only resource we could recommend you for the previous versions and to try to extend it.

As this is a build-in functionality now I would also propose you also to upgrade your project.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed