Required ExpandableStrip control

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 03:41

Required ExpandableStrip control

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Apr-2015 00:00

Hello Team,

Please can you provide me some demo for creating Expandble strip control. Please check the attached image for Expandable strip control.

Expecting you reply.

Thanks,

Bhavani.

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Apr-2015 00:00

Hi Sandhya,

This Telerik control meets your requirements?

Best Regards,
Junior Dominguez
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Apr-2015 00:00

Hi Junior,

Thanks for your reply.

But I want this control to be used in Sitefinity. Is it possible to use? Is it possible to give demo application with sitefinity? 

And one more thing I observed is ,Is it possible to collapse first panel  when second panel is clicked?

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks,

Bhavani

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Apr-2015 00:00

Hi Junior,
 Thanks for your reply.
But I want this control to be used in Sitefinity. Is it possible to use? Is it possible to give demo application with sitefinity? 
And one more thing I observed is ,Is it possible to collapse first panel  when second panel is clicked?
Waiting for your reply.

Thanks,
Bhavani

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Apr-2015 00:00

Hi Bhavani,

The demo for the control is in the link provided. Using it in Sitefinity is the same way you use any other control. I have recorded this short video of a custom widget with the PaneBar control within. To populate the control with real data please refer to the control's documentation for the specifics. In Sitefinity side you can use the API to gather the information to populate in the control, for instance.

Best Regards,
Junior Dominguez
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed