Image Gallery

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 10:08

Image Gallery

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 30-May-2015 00:00

Hi,

I am using "RadRotator - Telerik ASP.NET Rotator" contorl, In this control i want to add my custom sitefinity image library ,so that from that library images will be  rorate . can anyone guide us how and where can i have mention the path.

Thank you very much.

Mansoor

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Jun-2015 00:00

Hello Mansoor,

What you can do is to reference that control in the page's code-behind and set its data source to the desired library. This can be done like so: 

protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)

// Set RadRotator1 properties here

var librariesManager = LibrariesManager.GetManager();
            var images = librariesManager
                                         .GetImages()
                                         .ToList();

RadRotator1.DataSource = images;

RadRotator1.DataBind();

Regards,
Velizar Bishurov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

You should stop using the RadRotator, it wasn't even good when it came out

It's been replaced by the ImageGallery control demos.telerik.com/.../defaultcs.aspx

Hi Steve,

Thanks for giving reply.

I want to use this contorl for my sitefinity image library.Here, Images path are mentioning in hardcoded ,instead of that i want to give my image library name ,from that library images will be Rotator.

Realy appreciate ,If you give us one excample for this.Assume that library name is " default" in this library have 4 images.

Thanks

mansoor

This thread is closed