calling methods/ function from custom module build in separa

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 04:28

calling methods/ function from custom module build in separate C# library project

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Jun-2015 00:00

Hi,

I don't have idea how to call function of  backend page of custom widget (control ascx page), i want to call function (created by me) from  ascx page using ajax, but what  URL  i have required to set is confusing.

Actually any resource or/method call from separate custom module how function get call on running sitefinity app i do not know.

Currently function in my custom module is not getting called when running sitefinity web app

Example to call function of service build in seperate custom module

throw following aerror

localhost:45629/.../ChangePasswordService 405 (Method Not Allowed)​

Please help me out.

I know issue is with Path but i don not know what path to set to access resources or service function from other custom module build in separate c# library  .
Please help me out.
Thanks in advance​ 

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Jun-2015 00:00

Hello Anish,

Thank you for using our service.

I would like to inform you that this case has been transferred to our Sitefinity Sales Engineers. They will get back to you shortly.

Thank you for the understanding.

Regards,
Stefani Tacheva
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed