RealEstate Example Build Error

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 10:53

RealEstate Example Build Error

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Jun-2015 00:00

I was interested in looking at the RealEstate SDK example.  I downloaded version 7 of the example from github, popped it into my projects folder and tried to build it.  I receive the following error (what have I missed?):

Error 1 The "OpenAccessClean" task could not be loaded from the assembly C:\Program Files %28x86%29\Telerik\Sitefinity 7.0\Projects\Telerik.Sitefinity.Samples.RealEstate-7.0.5100.0\SitefinityWebApp\\packages\Telerik.DataAccess.Fluent.2014.1.403.2\tools\enhancer\enhancer.exe. Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program Files %28x86%29\Telerik\Sitefinity 7.0\Projects\Telerik.Sitefinity.Samples.RealEstate-7.0.5100.0\SitefinityWebApp\packages\Telerik.DataAccess.Fluent.2014.1.403.2\tools\enhancer\enhancer.exe' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. Confirm that the <UsingTask> declaration is correct, that the assembly and all its dependencies are available, and that the task contains a public class that implements Microsoft.Build.Framework.ITask. Telerik.StarterKit.Modules.Agents

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Jun-2015 00:00

Hello,

I downloaded the RealEstate 7.0.5100.0 sample from GitHub and I was able to build the solution without any errors.

Could you please try to move the sample from C:\Program Files (x86) to a folder that does not contain any special characters or spaces. Afterwards the build should be successful. 

Please let me know if this helps.

Regards,
Nader Dabour
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Jun-2015 00:00

Thanks Nader, that resolve the issue.

This thread is closed