Grouping Content Back-end Grid

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 09:36

Grouping Content Back-end Grid

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Jun-2015 00:00

Hello Everyone,

I wanna ask, i have a related data field in my Products module named ProductType which is also a module.  My requirement is how come i group Products on ProductType in the backend grid ??

Like: 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

ProductType A

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Product 1 

Product 2

--------------------------------------------------------------

ProductType B

---------------------------------------------------------------

Product 3

Product 4

Help me out ..

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jun-2015 00:00

Hi Ehsan,

Please note that the custom fields are added for the Product type and they do not exist on Product level. This is the reason why the functionality for sorting, filtering and searching by custom fields or classification fields in the products backend grid could not be achieved.

I have logged a feature request related to this on the following link and hopefully we will be able to provide this functionality for our future releases. You can vote for it in order to increase its popularity.

Currently, you can filter the products by product types as described in the following article:

Filter and sort products in the backend

Regards,
Sabrie Nedzhip
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed