Change Project Name in Forms Notification Mail

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:03

Change Project Name in Forms Notification Mail

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Jul-2015 00:00

I am create contact us form and submitted to send a forms notification mail.But I want to change the project name from the mail content body.I attached mail content for checking

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Jul-2015 00:00

Hi Dileep,

The project name is set during project creation. It is from then on referenced multiple times in the database, so changing the project name is not a trivial task.

Once you are done evaluating and you create a new project for the actual development of the new site you will be able to set the project name to the one you need.

If you want to change the project name in the email notifications for the current project, then what you should do is change the template used for generating the message. You can check this article for instructions on how to use your custom template for the email notifications. 

Regards,
Bilyana Ivanova
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed