Manage notification of file uploading in custom decorator

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 11:18

Manage notification of file uploading in custom decorator

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Jul-2015 00:00

Hi !
I've got one question. I've made custom decrator to inject some my logic during file uploading in sitefinity. I've done it according to this article:

www.sitefinity.com/.../overwriting-the-default-lifecycledecorator-for-a-content-manager

Question: Is it possible (and how) to manage notification of this file uploading in Sitefinity ? I mean, when file is uploading, user see progress bar and info at the end "1 file uploaded successfuly" I want to manage this message and color of this notification. When my injected logic failed to change this communicate to failed message.

All the best,

Robert

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Jul-2015 00:00

Hello Robert,

As there is no appropriate events that you can use for uploading and publish event, what I can propose is to try implement a custom ones for uploading and on publish. than to add them in the decorator.

More information about the custom events is available here:
http://docs.sitefinity.com/for-developers-implement-custom-events

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed