Nuget version 8.0.5700

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 15:51

Nuget version 8.0.5700

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Jul-2015 00:00

Hello,

I just downloaded a license for the latest version (8.1.5800) and tried using it to create a new project. I get the error message that the license file is corrupted or has expired. I then download a license for the second latest version (8.0.5700) and use it to create my new project. It works fine.

In this new project, I want to install the nuget package: Telerik.Sitefinity.All. As of version 8.1.5800, the nuget packages have been updated (nuget.sitefinity.com/. As you can see, most of these are for 8.1.5800. But since I can only create a new project with version 8.0.5700, I am running into problems. 

When I add the nuget package Telerik.Sitefinity.All to my project (project version 8.0.5700) and then try to build, I get the error:

Error    3    The "OpenAccessClean" task could not be loaded from the assembly C:\Program Files %28x86%29\Telerik\Sitefinity\Projects\BrandNewSitefinity\\packages\Telerik.DataAccess.Fluent.2015.2.624.1\tools\enhancer\enhancer.exe. Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program Files %28x86%29\Telerik\Sitefinity\Projects\BrandNewSitefinity\packages\Telerik.DataAccess.Fluent.2015.2.624.1\tools\enhancer\enhancer.exe' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. Confirm that the <UsingTask> declaration is correct, that the assembly and all its dependencies are available, and that the task contains a public class that implements Microsoft.Build.Framework.ITask.

So, my questions become any or all of the following:

1. How do I fix this error?

2. How do I get a non-corrupted, non-expired license for the latest version 8.1.5800?

3. How do I get the second latest nuget package Telerik.Sitefinity.All (version 8.0.5700)?

Please help! I have been struggling with this for at least 6 hours. I will of course continue to struggle, but if anyone has any answers, I would really appreciate them. If any additional information is required on my exact steps as to how I ran into this error, I would be more than happy to give such information. I expect that this may be the case, if someone is trying to recreate this problem.

Regards,

Jeremy Millar

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Jul-2015 00:00

Hello Chris,

Would you please try to download the Project Manager of the latest Sitefinity version 8.1 from your account in order to create a new project of that version, under:
Products & Subscriptions > Sitefinity CMS > Download (Sitefinity 8.1 Project Manager (latest version))

In that case your license downloaded for version 8.1 should works fine.

Regarding the older nuget package you can try install it from the package manager console using the folloing code:

Install-Package Telerik.Sitefinity.All –Version 8.0.5700.0

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed