Creating Client Portals in Sitefinity

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 08:16

Creating Client Portals in Sitefinity

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Sep-2015 00:00

Hi all,

We are upscaling our CMS and Sitefinity is the solution we'd like to go for. It has ticked all the boxes as to what we are looking for, however, there is one question to be addressed.

Our main job is to create portals for clients to access and view documents from a centralised location, and there are a few questions surrounding this:

1) How does SF fare in creating multiple portals for different groups of people?

2) Do these portals count as multi-sites? Do I need to purchase additional licenses to create more portals? Is there a limit to the amount I can create?

3) Are interaction tools available for individual portals? e.g. comment, live chat, ticketing..

4) Am i correct in assuming portal security is high?

5) Does SF have adequate out of box functionality for a person of limited technical knowledge to create such a system with relative ease?

I'd appreciate any knowledge sharing, and if you need more info please ask. Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Sep-2015 00:00

Hello Timothy,

It is a pleasure to meet you albeit virtually and thank you for your interest. My name is Bogie and I am a representative of Sitefinity. I will be happy to address your questions and learn more about your requirements.

Would you be available for a brief phone conversation to go over your questions?

Please let me know at which number and when I can reach you.

Regards,
Bogie
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Sep-2015 00:00

Hello Timothy,

It is a pleasure to meet you albeit virtually and thank you for your interest. My name is Bogie and I am a representative of Sitefinity. I will be happy to address your questions and learn more about your requirements.

Would you be available for a brief phone conversation to go over your questions?

Please let me know at which number and when I can reach you.

Regards,
Bogie
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed