How to update the SiteMap (SiteFinity 4.4)

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 00:11

How to update the SiteMap (SiteFinity 4.4)

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Nov-2015 00:00

Hello,

The sitemap is no longer in sync with the rest of our site.  There is one link that points to the wrong page.  According to the documentation (docs.sitefinity.com/sitemap-generator), I should be able to go to Administration --> Settings --> BasicSettings --> Site Map to update the sitemap, but there is no link to SiteMap on that page, or anywhere I can find in the Advanced Settings.   I don't believe it's a permission issue, as I am an author, editor, administrator, backend admin, and designer.

How to I update the sitemap so that the link is correct (I would prefer not to edit the backend XML)?  I am using SiteFinity 4.4. 

Thank you,

Jim R.

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Nov-2015 00:00

Hi Jim,

In order to use that functionality I would recommend you to upgrade your project to the latest one, where it is available out-of-the-box.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed