How do I find out the exposed javascript methods for a given

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 07:02

How do I find out the exposed javascript methods for a given control for use in the widget designer?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Jan-2016 00:00

Currently I am using a FlatSelector in my widget designer for selecting a single item. Everything is working as expected but my question is how do I determine the javascript functions are exposed to the widgetdesigner.js for a given control?

My FlatSelector for example has a method set_selectedKeys and get_selectedKeys. I am using get_selectedKeys in my javascript applyChanges to get the value and using set_selectedKeys with an array in the refreshUI function. The only reason I know about these methods is from a blog that used get_selectedKeys and I assumed there was a set_selectedKeys and trial and error.

How do I find out which functions are available? Currently I am looking at the prototype of the object with:

console.log(JSON.stringify(this._videoSelector, censor(this._videoSelector)));

There has got to be a better way/documentation? Trick?

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Feb-2016 00:00

My solution was to extract the javascript files from the binary and look at them. That is all.

This thread is closed