Create new mailing list from available mailing list

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 11:36

Create new mailing list from available mailing list

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Jan-2016 00:00

Hi,

I am new to Sitefinity. I want to develop functionality that i have to provide interface to give new mailing list title and select more than one existing mailing list so backend user can create new mailing list. And i want to know best practices that where can i add this functionality(in custom page, mvc, backend interface modification).  

Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Jan-2016 00:00

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Sitefinity's default mailing lists have titles when they are created. You can read more about creating mailing lists here

You can create your own widget and place it on a backend page, if you want to have some other custom functionality available only for your backend users. You can find out more about adding subscribers to mailing list here, creating custom ASP NET Web Forms widgets here, Feather (MVC) widgets here and about creating custom backend pages here.

Do not hesitate to contact us in case you have any further questions or concerns!

Regards,
Dzhenko Penev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed