The "OpenAccessEnhancer" task could not be loaded

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 17:49

The "OpenAccessEnhancer" task could not be loaded

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Mar-2016 00:00

I am new to Sitefinity. I have a newly installed version of Thunder. I used the Project Manager to create a Sitefinity Web App and opened it in Visual Studio and saved.

I then added a new Sitefinity Custom Module project. I went through the wizard,  selecting OpenAccess. When the project was generated, the Telerik.OpenAccess references appeared to be broken. I went to the Nuget Package Manager and updated the Telerik,DataAccess.Fluent and .Core packages.

Now the solution will not compile. I get the following error:

The "OpenAccessEnhancer" task could not be loaded from the assembly C:\Program Files %28x86%29\Telerik\Sitefinity\Projects\ModulesSandbox\\packages\Telerik.DataAccess.Fluent.2016.1.224.1\tools\enhancer\enhancer.exe. Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program Files %28x86%29\Telerik\Sitefinity\Projects\ModulesSandbox\packages\Telerik.DataAccess.Fluent.2016.1.224.1\tools\enhancer\enhancer.exe' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. Confirm that the <UsingTask> declaration is correct, that the assembly and all its dependencies are available, and that the task contains a public class that implements Microsoft.Build.Framework.ITask.

See also my other thread: www.sitefinity.com/.../no-metadata-has-been-registered-for-class

Can you please advise?

This thread is closed