Video gallery -Widget

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 08:04

Video gallery -Widget

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Apr-2016 00:00

Hello everyone , 

I am currently developing a website using sitefinity CMS . On a template i have a asp.net contentplaceholder for image gallery and i am using the in-built widget in that placeholder. Based on the template, i need to create pages and each page is going to have a set of gallery images . 

Is it possible to get the folder name dynamically and get  only those images which are in that particular folder for each page.I am using a user control to get the gallery images .

Thanks,

Alka 

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Apr-2016 00:00

Hi Alka,

Instead of trying to do this dynamically I would suggest making the Image Gallery widget editable on pages and configuring it for a certain library on each page. For more information refer to our documentation article: http://docs.sitefinity.com/template-widgets-editable-in-pages

Regards,
Velizar Bishurov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Apr-2016 00:00

Heyy , 

Yes , my gallery is editable in all the pages . and of course i'm pointing it to individual folders created inside library for each page . However , for customers who are logged in , i need to give them access to other document folders as well. So my logic is conditional . That's why if its possible to somehow get the folder name of the galleries , it will be very easier for my client to get it from the cms.

Please suggest a better way to proceed . 

Thanks ,

Alka

This thread is closed