Dynamic Mailing Lists

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 11:24

Dynamic Mailing Lists

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Apr-2016 00:00

Not sure how to go about maintaining and updating mailing list:

A few questions about maintaining and updating Mailing Lists:

1. I would like to create a web service that keeps a mailing list updated with customers from our internal database.  When I add a subscriber how can I check that they haven't previously unsubscribed, before adding them again?

2.  I notice that there is an Add Connection... button for the mailing list, how do I use this to connect to my customer database, and does it have built-in the routines necessary to update a mailing list? (I.e. code for add, delete, update, subscribers etc), or would it be simpler to just use a web service and follow the documentation for the adding/deleting of subscribers for a list.

3. Taking a real world example, say I wanted to email customers that had been with us for 1 Year a thank you message.  How could I create a mailing list that would keep track of subscribers who joined us 1 Year Ago (I'm guessing with a custom field), but then ensuring that after they have been sent the email, that they are not added to this list again?

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Apr-2016 00:00

Hi David,

The required information have been provided in the dedicated support ticket.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed