Question about expanding sitefinity page logic

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 19:12

Question about expanding sitefinity page logic

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 24-May-2016 00:00

Hello all, 
I am currently working with Sitefinity´s images gallery (querying images from the gallery, creating thumbnails for the gallery, etc ...) using Sitefinity API and I was wondering if it is possible to extend the functionality of the Images Backend Page (the one you access from Content  -> Types of Content -> Images ), like for example add a new button or add a new functionality or add an input field on the page.  Is there a way to modify the logic behind the behavior of the page?  
I have been investigating about it but there is no much information so I was wondering if this is possible to do.
Thanks in Advance, 
Dehivis.

Posted by Community Admin on 27-May-2016 00:00

Hello Dehivis,

To keep this organized in one forum post I have provided some information in your other post about this question:
http://www.sitefinity.com/developer-network/forums/general-discussions-/question-about-extending-sitefinity-built-in-widget-logic

Regards,
Nick Rajotte
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed