Try to connect or write the dynamic module type

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 21:15

Try to connect or write the dynamic module type

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Jun-2016 00:00

I give it a virtual path of  Telerik.Sitefinity.DynamicTypes.Model.PartnerAssetExchange. 

However I keep on getting:

Server Error in '/' Application.
Type "Telerik.Sitefinity.DynamicTypes.Model.Resource.Project" cannot be resolved.Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Type "Telerik.Sitefinity.DynamicTypes.Model.Resource.Project" cannot be resolved.

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Jun-2016 00:00

Hi,

It looks like the"MODULETYPENAME" is missing in "Telerik.Sitefinity.DynamicTypes.Model.PartnerAssetExchange"

Given the example from Thunder, the value being used should be something like:
Telerik.Sitefinity.DynamicTypes.Model.PartnerAssetExchange.<yourtypehere>

or, put another way:

Telerik.Sitefinity.DynamicTypes.Model.PartnerAssetExchange.PartnerAsset <--

Again, those are just examples. Your type name will vary.

Regards,
Timothy
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Jun-2016 00:00

Telerik.Sitefinity.DynamicTypes.Model.PartnerAssetExchange.Project

is my virtual path, but I keep on getting the

Type "Telerik.Sitefinity.DynamicTypes.Model.Resource.Project" cannot be resolved

resource is another content type

Thanks

1 posts
11 Jan 2016
5 DAYS AND 21 HOURS AGO
LINK TO THIS POST

I give it a virtual path of  Telerik.Sitefinity.DynamicTypes.Model.PartnerAssetExchange. 

Type "Telerik.Sitefinity.DynamicTypes.Model.Resource.Project" cannot be resolved.

1 posts
11 Jan 2016
5 DAYS AND 21 HOURS AGO
LINK TO THIS POST

Type "Telerik.Sitefinity.DynamicTypes.Model.Resource.Project" cannot be resolv

This thread is closed