How to omit sfTxtLable at Login Widget ?

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 05:59

How to omit sfTxtLable at Login Widget ?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Jun-2016 00:00

Hi,

I'm new in Sitefinity, and now i'm using Login Widget on my page.

By the request, I don't want sfTxtLable shows at the widget.

And the addition the text "user name" needs to appear inside the the sfTxt (maybe by using html placeholder attribute).

I think i needs to edit the source code of Login Widget, but I don't know how to do this.

Thanks for helping..

Regards,

Eddy

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Jul-2016 00:00

Hello,

Please check this KB article for more details on how to change the default template of the Login widget:

http://www.sitefinity.com/developer-network/knowledge-base/details/change-the-default-template-of-the-frontend-login-widget

Regards,
Sabrie Nedzhip
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Jul-2016 00:00

Hello Sabrie,

Thanks for the respons, i'll try it.

Regards,
Eddy

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Aug-2016 00:00

Hi Sabrie,

I have succesfuly created my own login widget based on standard template, when i checked the template is seems there is no the lable that i look for, i think its generated in sfFields:TextField or any asp net control,  so i still cannot omit sfTxtLable.

What the next step that i must to do?

Regards,

Eddy

here is the snipped:

<%@ Control Language="C#" %>
<%@ Register Assembly="Telerik.Sitefinity" Namespace="Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI" TagPrefix="sitefinity" %>
<%@ Register Assembly="Telerik.Sitefinity" Namespace="Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.Fields" TagPrefix="sfFields" %>

<sfFields:FormManager id="formManager" runat="server" />

<fieldset id="sfLoginWidgetWrp">
    <asp:Panel ID="loginWidgetPanel" runat="server">
        <ol class="sfLoginFieldsWrp">
            <sfFields:TextField ID="UserName" AccessKey="u" runat="server" DisplayMode="Write" WrapperTag="li">
                <ValidatorDefinition Required="true" MessageCssClass="sfError" RequiredViolationMessage="<%$ Resources:Labels, UsernameCannotBeEmpty %>"/>  
            </sfFields:TextField>

<sfFields:TextField ID="Password" IsPasswordMode="true" AccessKey="p" runat="server" DisplayMode="Write" WrapperTag="li">
                <ValidatorDefinition Required="true" MessageCssClass="sfError" RequiredViolationMessage="<%$ Resources:Labels, PasswordCannotBeEmpty %>"/>  
            </sfFields:TextField>

This thread is closed