Cant create Pages or Content

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 17:48

Cant create Pages or Content

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Apr-2010 00:00

The WebApp is referencing the Q1 2010 SP1 controls...

I get it when I go to create content items or pages (anything with the radeditor?)

This looks PRETTY so far though :)

Server Error in '/' Application.

Could not find the specified key "PasteHtml" or class id "RadEditor.Tools".

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Could not find the specified key "PasteHtml" or class id "RadEditor.Tools".

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentException: Could not find the specified key "PasteHtml" or class id "RadEditor.Tools".]
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Localization.Resource.GetString(ResourceDataProvider provider, String classId, String key, CultureInfo culture, Boolean falback, Boolean throws) +472
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Localization.Res.Get(String classId, String key, CultureInfo culture, Boolean fallback, Boolean throws) +245
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Localization.Res.Get(String classId, String key, CultureInfo culture) +58
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Localization.GlobalResourceProvider.GetObject(String resourceKey, CultureInfo culture) +56
   System.Web.Compilation.ResourceExpressionBuilder.GetResourceObject(IResourceProvider resourceProvider, String resourceKey, CultureInfo culture, Type objType, String propName) +32
   System.Web.HttpContext.GetGlobalResourceObject(String classKey, String resourceKey, CultureInfo culture) +43
   Telerik.Web.GlobalResourceLocator.GetString(String classKey, String resourceKey, CultureInfo culture) +9
   Telerik.Web.LocalizationProvider.GetString(String resourceKey) +26
   Telerik.Web.LocalizationStrings.GetString(String key) +74
   Telerik.Web.UI.RadEditor.FillDefaultDialogDefinitions() +3389
   Telerik.Web.UI.RadEditor.ControlPreRender() +47
   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +108
   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +224
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3394

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.4927; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.4927

Also...wheres the .net 4.0 version?

Seems to work again after I downloaded 2010.1.309.35 and referenced that...so assembly bindings don't work?

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Apr-2010 00:00

Hello Steve,

Thank you for using our services.

I have created a project and opened in Visual Studio, the reference to Telerik.Web.UI is 2010.1.309.35. Is possible that the reference got broken when you opened your website in VS because you had an older version of the controls installed?

Best wishes,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Apr-2010 00:00

Well no it was a NEWER version that did that...it was compiling against Q1 2010 SP1.  When I open a new project I get the 309.35 DLL, but when I build that gets replaced by my local 415.35 DLL

I copied 309 out to a temp location then re-set the reference, been fine since.

This thread is closed