Themeing Support

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 20:09

Themeing Support

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Apr-2010 00:00

I took a very quick run through and there are a lot of things I like:

- how responsive the new layout editor is and how user friendly it is. This will help a lot of our clients organize content easily and efficiently without having to contact a developer to create new layouts.

- I noticed you can define base properties for templates like the "show pages using this template in navigation" option which is great for making sure the defaults are there when creating pages.

One thing I did not see anywhere is how to set the theme, has this been removed from Sitefinity? If so how do you define the look and feel of a template or page outside of the obvious layout enhancements?

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Apr-2010 00:00

Hi S. Webb,

Thank you for your feedback on Sitefinity 4.0 CTP.

This is not going to be dropped in the full version. The CTP is not feature complete, and this feature is not there yet. However we are going to support theming.

Greetings,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.

This thread is closed