Nice!

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 08:33

Nice!

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Apr-2010 00:00

Hi sitefinity team,

Just to say that the new version looks great!
I hope that when the official release comes, this will be the best CMS on the market :)

Like the new layout and navigation.
Just couldn't find the inline-editing yet?

I hope that the final layout and UI will be even more slick and stylish.
I notice that much users like working with intuive UI's that exists of big buttons, popup's, overlays etc. so that they know exactly what there doing. If they have to look for functionality and it take more then a minute, something is wrong.

Anyway, I'm curious about the improvements coming months!

Nice work!
-Daniel-

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for your feedback. Much appreciated.

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.

Hey Daniel,

You can find a rough roadmap here:

http://www.sitefinity.com/asp-net-cms-features/roadmap.aspx

In-line editing is definitely coming.  This is one of my personal most sought after features.  

Gabe Sumner
Telerik | Sitefinity CMS

Hi Gabe,

Yes, I knew it was on the roadmap. Only it doesn't say in which version (CTP, Beta or Final) it will be included! :)
Thanks!

-Daniel-

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Apr-2010 00:00

Hello Daniel,

Most probably, it will be included in the final release. One thing is for sure though - we are definitely looking forward to have it!

Regards,
Georgi
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.

This thread is closed